The Community Foundation of Broward’s work to inform, empower and connect won top honors this year from the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals.
Our redesigned website, new videos and Community Matters magazine helped us win 12 MarCom Awards – an international creative competition that recognizes outstanding achievement by marketing and communication professionals.
We received three Platinum Awards, the highest honor; five Gold Awards, the second-place award; and four Honorable Mentions, the third-place award.
“The Community Foundation of Broward is committed to our promise to inform, empower and connect our Fundholders, Legacy Society members and other important stakeholders,” said Kirk Englehardt, Foundation vice president of marketing and communications. “We are grateful that the marketing and communication strategies dedicated to that mission receive such a ringing endorsement from our peers.”
The MarCom Awards’ judges are marketing and communications professionals who evaluate more than 6,000 entries from Fortune 500 companies, advertising and public relations agencies and nonprofit organizations.
In the past, only about 15 percent of entries won the top Platinum Award, 20 percent won a Gold Award and 10 percent won Honorable Mention.
Check out our winning entries for the 2019 MarCom Awards:
- New Community Foundation of Broward website redesign
- Advisor Toolkit, print pieces and online companion resources for professional advisors
- 2019 Legacy Society Luncheon Invitation, for the Art of Community design
- 2018 BE BOLD Annual Report
- Community Matters magazine, for writing
- New Community Foundation of Broward website, for the nonprofit category
- New Community Foundation of Broward website, for homepage design
- Video – Maya’s Story at House of Hope/Stepping Stones