Let’s talk philanthropy
Interested in learning more? We’re here for you. Just fill out the short form below, so we’ll know how to get in touch with you—and how to help.
Make a donation:
Contact Nancy Thies, Vice President of Philanthropic Services, firstname.lastname@example.org or 954-761-9503, ext. 106.
Contact Mark Kotler, Senior Director of Philanthropic Services, email@example.com or 954-761-9503, ext. 130.
Broward Center for Nonprofit Excellence:
Cathy Brown, Director, Nonprofit Center, firstname.lastname@example.org or 954-761-9503, ext. 119
Contact Tina Hudson, Manager of Community Impact, email@example.com or 954-761-9503, ext. 109.
Contact Tina Hudson, Manager of Community Impact, firstname.lastname@example.org or 954-761-9503, ext. 109.
Kirk Englehardt, Vice President, Marketing and Communications, email@example.com or 954-761-9503, ext. 105
Community Foundation of Broward
910 E. Las Olas Boulevard,
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
The Community Foundation office is located above Caffé Europa and is not accessible from Las Olas Boulevard. The entrance is only accessible from the Southeast 4th Street parking lot, on the south side of the building. Look for the Community Foundation logos on the glass doors and the black awning over the doors.
From Andrews Avenue and Broward Boulevard:
- Go east on Broward Boulevard and cross Federal Highway. The next light after Federal Highway is Southeast 8th Avenue.
- Turn right (south) on Southeast 8th Avenue.
- Turn left (east) on Las Olas Boulevard.
- Turn right (south) on Southeast 9th Avenue and turn left (east) on Southeast 4th Street.
- Then turn left into the second parking lot, directly behind our entrance. Street parking is also available.