The Community Foundation of Broward is a go-to resource to help professional advisors meet their clients' charitable goals.
How We Work With You
- Our philanthropic experts collaborate with you to create personalized giving strategies that reflect your client's values, passions and goals.
- Your client's philanthropy is carried out through their own charitable Fund at the Community Foundation.
- You stay involved. You are welcome at all meetings we have with your client and when you can't be there, we follow up to keep you in the loop.
- You are invited to join the Professional Advisors Council. This elite group of professionals gives us guidance and can earn continuing education credits at Community Foundation events.
- Together we ensure your client maximizes the impact of their charitable dollars.
While most charitable organizations focus on a single issue, the Community Foundation's unique approach provides solutions and permanent resources to tackle all the issues that matter most to Broward.
- Unmatched local knowledge.
- Tailor-made giving strategies.
- Philanthropic expertise.
- A more than 30-year track record of leadership and success.
- Outstanding fiduciary oversight.
- Endowment to ensure philanthropic impact continues forever.
You know your client. We know philanthropy. Together we can help your client create a legacy of impact – and also ensure a brighter future for Broward. To get started, contact Vice President, Philanthropic Services, Nancy Thies at 954-761-9503 or email@example.com
Resources for Professional Advisors are made possible through the generosity of the William R. Watts Foundation.
Join Our Professional Advisors Council
- Help guide your clients’ philanthropy
- Earn continuing education credits