Community Matters magazine tells the story of how the Community Foundation of Broward partners with BOLD philanthropists to support opportunities to change lives for the better – to make Broward a better place to call home.
In this edition of Community Matters, you will learn more about:
- Our new grantmaking and leadership focus that results from our new strategic plan, crafted with feedback from diverse stakeholders in our community.
- The launch of our new Broward Center for Nonprofit Excellence, which will become a go-to resource for uplifting and strengthening local nonprofit partners.
- New mental health facilities and a new YMCA/community center made possible by two Mary N. Porter Legacy Fund grants.
- A new small grants program to jump-start and sustain grassroots nonprofits that provide key community services.
- The BE BOLD Leadership Campaign reaching the $250M milestone.
- And much, much more!
CLICK HERE FOR THE ONLINE VERSION OF COMMUNITY MATTERS.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE A PRINT VERSION OF COMMUNITY MATTERS?
If you haven't yet received a print version of our latest Community Matters magazine or if you would like to receive more copies, contact Andy Reid, Director of Communications, at email@example.com or 954-761-9503, ext. 102.
The Community Foundation of Broward can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 954-761-9503.