NOMINATIONS NOW OPEN!
The Community Foundation of Broward is delighted to announce the inaugural Broward Nonprofit Hidden Heroes Awards to honor the inspiring contributions made by Broward nonprofit employees during the challenges of 2020.
We will shine a light on individuals who went beyond their role and stepped up when our community needed them most and enabled their nonprofit to continue valuable services to their clients and the community during the pandemic.
Up to 12 award winners will be chosen and will win a wonderful package that includes a monetary award and recognition for their service.
BONUS! Not only are we celebrating the Hidden Heroes themselves, but each of their organizations will be offered a VIP seat in the Foundation's upcoming Resilience & Recovery program to improve nonprofit crisis preparedness, and it comes with a monetary award of up to $25,000.
Do you have an employee who provided your nonprofit, and in return our community, a significant benefit during this challenging time? Maybe they:
- Took on extra work or tasks outside their usual job description.
- Were bold, innovative and adaptive.
- Solved problems to the benefit of your organization and/or clients or community.
- Created a new system that will continue to be utilized.
Broward County nonprofit CEO/Executive Directors may nominate one employee within their organization who is deserving of the Broward Nonprofit Hidden Heroes Award. Nominations are now open. Apply online today.
- Broward Nonprofit Hidden Heroes Award Criteria
- Broward Nonprofit Hidden Heroes Frequently Asked Questions
- October 19, 2020 - Nominations begin
- October 22, 2020 at 10:00 a.m. - Virtual information session. Click here to register.
- October 30, 2020 by noon - Deadline for awards submissions
- November 4, 2020 - Finalists selected and notified
- Week of November 16, 2020 - Winners notified
- December 9, 2020 - Join us for a special virtual event to Celebrate Broward Nonprofit Hidden Heroes
To learn more about the benefits of joining our Professional Advisors Council, contact Senior Director of Philanthropic Services Mark Kotler at firstname.lastname@example.org or 954-761-9503.