The Community Foundation of Broward is thrilled to announce the addition of four outstanding local leaders to our Board of Directors as well as our new Board officers for 2023.
Our new Board members include:
- Holly Hudson Bodenweber – President of the Hudson Family Foundation; served on boards for NSU Art Museum, Funding Arts Broward, Broward Library Foundation and Pine Crest School; Broward native
- Aurelio Fernandez – Former President and CEO for Memorial Healthcare System; former CEO at Hialeah Hospital and Florida Medical Center and Executive Director for Tenet Network Management; appointed to serve on the 2018 Transition Advisory Committee for Governor Ron DeSantis
- Bertha Henry – Former Broward County Administrator; honored with International City/County Management Association Career Excellence Award in 2017; serves on the board for the Levan /NSU Broward Center of Innovation
- Jason Liberty – President and CEO for Royal Caribbean Group; former Senior Manager with the accounting firm KPMG LLP; serves on Board of Advisors for University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Kenan-Flagler Business School
“We are so grateful that these impressive local leaders are volunteering their time to help us shape a brighter future for Broward,” said Community Foundation President/CEO Jennifer O’Flannery Anderson, Ph.D. “Their leadership and insights will bolster our work to foster community collaborations, build Broward’s endowment, advance equity and connect people who care to causes that matter.”
The new members bring their talents, insights and experiences to a dynamic, hands-on Board that includes innovative executives and dedicated community leaders who guide the Community Foundation’s grantmaking, collaborations and leadership efforts – all aimed at making life better in Broward.
Leading the way are our new Board officers, who include:
- Juliet Murphy Roulhac, Chair
- Peggy Hogan Marker, Vice Chair
- Mona Pittenger, Secretary & Treasurer
- Jane Bolin, At-large
- Jonathan Allen, At-large
Board members returning for another term in 2023 include:
- Kurt Zimmerman, Immediate Past Chair
- Alberto Fernandez
- David Horvitz
- Susanne Cornfeld Hurowitz
- Paige Hyatt
- Dara Levan
- Sigrid McCawley
- Greg Medalie
- Dev Motwani
- Burnadette Norris-Weeks
- Brett Rose
- David Scully
- Eric Vainder
“I believe in the power of local philanthropy to tackle big challenges and make lives better in Broward,” new Board Chair Juliet Murphy Roulhac said. “I’m thrilled to be part of such a talented Board, dedicated to championing innovation and opportunity in the place we call home.”
LEARN MORE about our four new Board Members.
To contact the Community Foundation of Broward, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 954-761-9503.