The Deinhardt Society
Libby and Jack Deinhardt founded the Community Foundation of Broward in 1984 to create an ongoing source of leadership and philanthropic support able to tackle Broward’s growing challenges.
Named in honor of Libby and Jack, the Deinhardt Society carries on their commitment to local philanthropy by building support for the mission and operations of the Community Foundation of Broward.
Our top-notch professional team, facilities and other resources necessary to the Community Foundation’s mission are made possible by the Deinhardt Society’s deep commitment to championing local philanthropy.
The Deinhardt Society fuels our work to identify emerging issues, engage and connect civic leaders, strengthen nonprofits and support solutions to big community challenges.
By joining the Deinhardt Society with a donation to the Community Foundation Mission Support Fund, you are making an investment that will shape a brighter future for Broward.
Thank you to These partners who support Our mission!
We are so thankful for these members of the Deinhardt Society who play such a critical role in supporting the Community Foundation’s mission. *
- American Express Charity Trust Custodial Accountant, Doria Camaraza
- BNY MELLON
- Christine L. Lambertus Esq.
- Crewcial Partners, LLC
- Dara and Jarett Levan Fund for the Arts
- Fidelity Charitable Gift Fund
- James A. Ruppe Foundation
- Jerry Taylor and Nancy Bryant Fund
- Lozick Family Foundation
- New York Life Insurance Company, Frank Dolph
- The A.D. Henderson Foundation, Inc.
- The Barrington Foundation, Inc.
- The Harry T. Mangurian Jr. Foundation, Inc.
- The William R. Watts Foundation, Inc.
- Zimmerman & Associates, P.A.
*Recognizing contributions of $500 or more.