The Community Foundation of Broward is currently only accepting applications in response to RFPs and/or for posting online for Fundholders’ review. We are proud of an impressive grantmaking history – made possible through Funds created by generous, caring philanthropists.
Since our establishment in 1984, the Community Foundation has awarded more than $80 million to hundreds of local, national and international nonprofits. As a result, we have changed lives and helped fulfill our vision of a brighter, more promising tomorrow.We ensure that each dollar awarded through a grant is meaningfully invested in our community. To do this, our staff diligently researches important local issues, forges effective collaborations and conducts site visits to see firsthand what the grant will be used for and how the particular program will benefit our residents. View available grants
Explore PhilNet™ without logging in:try it now
PhilNet is a convenient, online tool designed by the Community Foundation to help Fundholders with donor-advised Funds bring out the best in their philanthropy. With PhilNet you can:
- Learn about programs that offer solutions to community challenges.
- Discover grant opportunities, vetted by our experts and designed to maximize the impact of your giving.
- Make grant recommendations anywhere, anytime you are online.
- Connect with your Charitable Funds Manager, who processes and confirms your grants.
- View your personalized giving history and Fund balance to track the influence of your gifts.