The Community Foundation of Broward, founded in 1984, helps individuals, families and businesses create personalized charitable Funds that support game-changing philanthropy. As a grantmaking public charity, we provide leadership to find solutions to issues that matter most to Broward County residents. Through endowment we build permanent philanthropic resources to tackle Broward’s challenges today and forever.
While most charitable organizations focus on a single issue, the Community Foundation’s unique approach provides solutions and permanent resources to tackle all the issues that matter most to Broward. We offer:
- Unmatched local knowledge
- Tailor-made giving strategies
- Philanthropic expertise
- A more than 30-year track record of leadership and success
- Outstanding fiduciary oversight
- Endowment to ensure philanthropic impact continues forever
Your philanthropy is carried out through the creation of your charitable Fund, which:
- Is named by you and supports philanthropy that reflects your values, passions and goals.
- Functions as your powerful alternative to a private foundation – without the additional administrative responsibilities.
- Amplifies the impact of your charitable dollars by drawing on our philanthropic expertise and community knowledge.
- Carries on your legacy of community impact.
of $1 million