The Community Foundation of Broward is pleased to announce new support to help grassroots nonprofits tackle Broward’s most pressing challenges.
Our new Small Grants provide a shot in the arm for small, often minority-led nonprofits that play a big role in making Broward a better place to live.
We know that small nonprofits face big hurdles to sustain and expand their critical services – a challenge made more daunting by the economic repercussions of the pandemic.
The Community Foundation’s new Small Grants make it easier for these trusted, front-line organizations to get the resources they need to deliver critical services that help residents and enrich our community.
Community Foundation’s New Small Grants
- Grants for nonprofits range from $2,500 to $25,000
- Applications accepted between Feb. 1, 2022 and May 2, 2022
- Priority given to grassroots, minority-led nonprofits that help residents overcome barriers to success
Responding to neighborhood needs
Our new Small Grants are a direct result of feedback gained during the Community Foundation’s “Care to Share” neighborhood listening tour – small gatherings all across Broward to hear directly from those affected by our community’s big challenges. These neighborhood meetings create new community connections and foster conversations that lead to solutions, such as our new Small Grants.
SMALL GRANTS APPLICATION INFORMATION
- 1st Round deadline is 11:45 p.m. on March 1, 2022
- 2nd Round deadline is 11:45 p.m. on May 2, 2022
RFP Q&A Sessions:
- February 9, 2022 at 9am via Zoom. Click here to register.
- February 15, 2022 at 4pm via Zoom. Click here to register.
- March 16, 2022 at 10am via Zoom. Click here to register.
- April 7, 2022 at 3pm via Zoom. Click here to register.
- Click here to watch a video of a recent RFP Q&A session.
- 1st Round: May 2, 2022
- 2nd Round: July 1, 2022
- Applications are only accepted online via PhilNet. Click here to apply now.
Questions about applying?
If you represent a nonprofit and have questions about the Community Foundation’s new small grants, click here to send an email to schedule a time to talk with our Community Impact team. Please provide four date and time options that you are available.
To contact the Community Foundation of Broward, email email@example.com or call 954-761-9503.