Administered by Broward Education Foundation
In addition, we partner with the Broward Education Foundation to administer a number of scholarships. View their application and criteria.
These opportunities include the following scholarships listed below and within the application.
Gertrude Gray Memorial Scholarship
- Sponsored by: Community Foundation of Broward. Area of study: N/A Requirement(s): Established unmet financial need through submitted required documentation. Additional Requirements: US Citizen, served a minimum of 100 hours of community service, minimum 3.0 high school GPA and maintain at least 3.0 each semester of college.
Dr. Stanley & Pearl Goodman Scholarship
- US Citizen, minimum 3.0 high school GPA and maintain at least 3.0 each semester of college, major in a medical profession.
Henry Latimer Memorial Scholarship
- US Citizen, Graduate from Dillard High School preferred.
Nancy J. MacDonald Scholarship
- US Citizen, physically or mentally challenged, minimum 3.0 high school GPA and maintain 3.0 each semester of college. Physician's note required for consideration.
Lawrence A. Sanders Scholarship
- Plan on pursuing a career in creative writing or Journalism, minimum 3.0 high school GPA and maintain at least 3.0 each semester of college.
Walter & Marie Habeck Scholarship
- US Citizen, minimum 3.0 high school GPA and maintain at least 3.0 each semester of college.
Cathy & Richard Donnellan Family Fund Scholarship
- minimum 3.0 high school GPA, Applicants who are ineligible for Bright Futures or other scholarships, College preference University of Florida.
Sheriff Ron Cochran Scholarship
- Minimum of 3.0 high school GPA and maintain at least 3.0 each semester of college.
Ola & Runette Williams Scholarship
- Graduate from Northeast High School, Plan to major in Math, Science or career in Guidance.
Hilda and Theodor Sokolowski Scholarship
- Outstanding graduating high school seniors, outstanding college entrance scores and/or excellent academic achievement. Proof of academic excellence or college entrance academic achievement required for consideration.
Steven C. Camp Memorial Scholarship
- Preferred college University of Pennsylvania, must show personal leadership qualities (extracurricular school and community activities). Proof of leadership required. Provide summary information in a short essay below.
Boyle Family Scholarship
- Live in a single parent household. Must write essay to show evidence of how obstacles and personal barriers have been overcome.
The Vicino Family Charitable Fund
- Maintain a minimum of a 3.0 GPA, graduate from Cooper City HS, Majoring in Business or Accounting or graduate Fort Lauderdale High School pursuing math, engineering, computer related field.
If you have any questions contact Amanda Kah, Charitable Funds Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or 954.761.9503 ext. 115