Administered by Broward Education Foundation
In addition, we partner with the Broward Education Foundation to administer a number of scholarships. View their application and criteria.
These opportunities include the following scholarships listed below and within the application.
Gertrude Gray Memorial Scholarship
- Area of study: N/A Requirement(s): Established unmet financial need through submitted required documentation. Additional Requirements: US Citizen, served a minimum of 100 hours of community service, minimum 3.0 high school GPA and maintain at least 3.0 each semester of college.
Dr. Stanley & Pearl Goodman Scholarship
- US Citizen, minimum 3.0 high school GPA and maintain at least 3.0 each semester of college, major in a medical profession.
Henry Latimer Memorial Scholarship
- US Citizen, Graduate from Dillard High School preferred.
Nancy J. MacDonald Scholarship
- US Citizen, physically or mentally challenged, minimum 3.0 high school GPA and maintain 3.0 each semester of college. Physician's note required for consideration.
Lawrence A. Sanders Scholarship
- Plan on pursuing a career in creative writing or Journalism, minimum 3.0 high school GPA and maintain at least 3.0 each semester of college.
Walter & Marie Habeck Scholarship
- US Citizen, minimum 3.0 high school GPA and maintain at least 3.0 each semester of college.
Cathy & Richard Donnellan Family Fund Scholarship
- Minimum 3.0 high school GPA, Applicants who are ineligible for Bright Futures or other scholarships, College preference University of Florida.
Sheriff Ron Cochran Scholarship
- Minimum of 3.0 high school GPA and maintain at least 3.0 each semester of college.
Ola & Runette Williams Scholarship
- Graduate from Northeast High School, Plan to major in Math, Science or career in Guidance.
Hilda and Theodor Sokolowski Scholarship
- Outstanding graduating high school seniors, outstanding college entrance scores and/or excellent academic achievement. Proof of academic excellence or college entrance academic achievement required for consideration.
Steven C. Camp Memorial Scholarship
- Preferred college University of Pennsylvania, must show personal leadership qualities (extracurricular school and community activities). Proof of leadership required. Provide summary information in a short essay below.
Ivan and Beryl Barnes Scholarship
- Maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0, graduate of Miramar High School. Students of Jamaican descent preferred.
George R. and Jean B. Stubbs Scholarship -
Students must express financial need. Maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0 and must be accepted and enroll in a 4-year institution.
If you have any questions, please contact Amanda Kah, Charitable Funds Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 954.761.9503 ext. 115